Monday, October 19, 2009

Notes from Florida

I've missed a couple days of posting due to travelling. I am thrilled to report that I am currently in sunny Florida taking a painting workshop from Carol Marine. Today was Day 1 and although I felt a little rusty, I learned so much! I took photos of the 3 studies done today but when I got back to my laptop to post them, realized I'd left the cord to connect the camera back at the gallery (at least that's where I HOPE I left it!). I painted 2 studies of lemons and a value study of a pear. All going well, I will post tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

Rafael Plaza said...

Hello: KIM.
Congratulations on your work,
Greetings fron Barcelona: RAFAEL

Elizabeth Fraser said...

HOW FUN! Good for you! I can't wait to see your pieces! :-) E

kajd17 said...

enjoy the sun kim! good to see your enjoying it and hope you find your chord!lol