Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Morning Sunshine

I have received the Sunshine Blogger award from Mary Anne Cary. Thank you Mary Anne! A nice surprise : ) Mary Anne's work is fresh and beautiful.
The rules for accepting this award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Link to the person from whom you received this award.

I have copious blogs that I follow daily, and many artists who inspire me. It was a task paring it down to 12 but here they are. I am happy to pass this along to:


2 comments:

Elizabeth Fraser said...

Thanks so much for including me, Kim! :-) I love checking in on you too while sipping a hot cup of tea! HAPPY PAINTING!

Shelly Sargent said...

Congrats, Kimmer!