Thursday, September 15, 2011

HandMade Market this Friday and Saturday at 13th Street Winery!

Tomorrow the HandMade Market begins at 13th Street Winery. It runs for 2 days: Friday from 3-9pm and Saturday from 11-5pm. Admission is free and all are WELCOME! There will be a delicious fall-inspired $5 menu, wine, chocolates, natural bath and body products, concrete castings and garden art, hand-sewn bags, designer clothing, jewellery, and of course - original small works by yours truly ; ) All my daily paintings will be on sale for a flat $75 and I will also have a few copies of my book ($25) available! What a LOVELY way to spend a fall weekend!
Tomorrow I will also be having a plein air class at The Good Earth and I can't wait! It's always a lovely way to spend a day. Since the class goes till 4:00 and I am supposed to be at the Market for 3:00, my awesome husband has offered to set-up my table and man my booth for me till I get there! Thanks honey!
13th Street Winery is located at 1776 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines.

No comments: