Friday, December 12, 2014

How about some art for Christmas?

There is still time to buy art if you're looking for a fresh gift idea. Never owned an original painting? You might just get hooked! I have a studio full of dramatic statement pieces, lively abstracts and fresh landscape paintings (to bring the outdoors in during our long winter). Email me if you'd like to stop and browse through my studio or message me if there's something you know you'd like to purchase. No tax and I offer payment plans.

"Entwined" and "Nude from behind" $1000 each.
"Peonies and phlox" $450, "Cedar in the evening" $450, "Cosmos with tipped chair" $425, "Bowman Swamp" $1000.
"Gelato" $1200, "Dawn" $270, "Honey" $725

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday and fruitful New Year, Kim. Keep on painting those wonderful pieces.