Thursday, January 15, 2015

3 Paintings/5 Days Challenge - Day 2

 Frisky Business - sold
Joyful Rebellion - sold
Shenanigans / 30"x30" / $1,050
Day 2 of the 3 Paintings/5 Days Challenge. Today I am highlighting three of my abstract paintings. 
And I pass the challenge on to Britton Paints Sometimes. As far as I know, Britton does not have a website up, but is on Facebook. Very strong, very consistent interesting, original work. An inspiration to me. Britton does not have a heads up about this nomination so I will write and ask if I can post a piece of work tomorrow so you can see what I mean. Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Oh I love these so much!

Thank you Kim for your wonderful work.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'Congrats on the SALES!
LOVELY works = )